Nuclear & Atomic World News
- Looking Into the Future of Water Resources and the Impact of Climate Change
- Mosquito Population Successfully Suppressed Through Pilot Study Using Nuclear Technique in China
- Radiation in Veterinary Medicine
- Building Safeguards Into the Design of Spent Fuel Storage Facilities
- Measuring Radiation
- Using Isotopic Techniques to Map and Analyse Groundwater Resources in the Sahel
- A New Player in Fusion Research: Croatia Launches Dual Ion Beam Facility with IAEA Support
- IAEA Board of Governors Meets to Discuss Verification and Monitoring in Iran
- Developing the First Ever Facility for the Safe Disposal of Spent Fuel
- Nuclear Security Education Meeting Highlights Role of Education to Reach Gender Parity
- What is a Linac?
- Managing Water Budgets with the Help of the Tritium/Helium-3 Technique
- Managing Radioactive Waste
- Radioactive Waste Management
- IAEA Helps Mozambique Tackle Animal Diseases After Floods
Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission – regulates the use of nuclear energy and materials to protect the health, safety and security of Canadians and the environment
Radiation Protection Bureau – mandated to promote and protect the health of Canadians by assessing and managing the risks posed by radiation exposure in living, working and recreational environments.
National Dose Registry – the primary provider of services that monitor and report on radiation exposure for workers
Federal-Provincial-Territorial Radiation Protection Committee – An intergovernmental Committee established to support Federal, Provincial and Territorial radiation protection agencies in their respective mandates
Transportation Canada Transporation of Dangerous Goods – Information for the transportation of dangerous goods in Canada by all modes of transport.