Nuclear & Atomic World News
- How Do Nuclear Techniques Help Crime Investigations?
- Cancer, Antimicrobial Resistance and Health Emergencies Highlighted by IAEA at WHO Meeting
- Update 211 – IAEA Director General Statement on Situation in Ukraine
- International Childhood Cancer Day: Bianca Muñiz tells her story
- World Cancer Day 2024: The IAEA Rays of Hope Initiative Call to Bridge the Cancer Care Gap Faster
- Journeys of IAEA Women Leaders
- IAEA Empowers African Teachers with Educational Science Kits to Enhance Learning
- Update 210 – IAEA Director General Statement on Situation in Ukraine
- Japan Informs IAEA About Incident at Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station
- IAEA Director General Visits Zaporizhzhya for the Fourth Time
- VIDEO: IAEA Director General Visits Zaporizhzhya for the Fourth Time
- IAEA Director General in Ukraine: “No Place for Complacency” with Zaporizhzhya
- What are Radiopharmaceuticals?
- Raising Rays of Hope for Cancer Care for All
- Update 209 – IAEA Director General Statement on Situation in Ukraine
Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission – regulates the use of nuclear energy and materials to protect the health, safety and security of Canadians and the environment
To view their site, click here
National Dose Registry – the primary provider of services that monitor and report on radiation exposure for workers
Federal-Provincial-Territorial Radiation Protection Committee – An intergovernmental Committee established to support Federal, Provincial and Territorial radiation protection agencies in their respective mandates
Transportation Canada Transporation of Dangerous Goods – Information for the transportation of dangerous goods in Canada by all modes of transport.