Nuclear & Atomic World News
- World Health Day 2020: Thanks to Nurses for Supporting IAEA’s Mission
- Malaysia’s Nuclear Agency and Partners Bring Improved Rice Variety to Country’s Farmers
- First Workshop on Supporting and Managing Nuclear Security Upgrades
- IAEA Reviews Management of Water Stored at Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station
- IAEA to Ship Vital Testing Equipment to Countries in the Fight against COVID-19
- New Safety Guide on Safety of Radiation Sources Used for Inspection and Non-Medical Human Imaging: Now Available
- Preparing to Assist in a Nuclear or Radiological Emergency Under all Circumstances
- How is the COVID-19 Virus Detected using Real Time RT-PCR?
- Stuck in Self Isolation? Here are Hundreds of IAEA Online Courses for Free
- The Clean Energy Transition
- Call for Papers: 16th IAEA-FORATOM Joint Event on Management Systems in September
- Safeguarding Nuclear Material during Corona Crisis
- World Water Day 2020: Water and Climate Change… and Isotopes
- Addressing Safety of Smart Devices for Use in Nuclear Power Plants
- Enhancing Safety, Security and Reliability: IAEA Peer Review Missions for Research Reactors
Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission – regulates the use of nuclear energy and materials to protect the health, safety and security of Canadians and the environment
Radiation Protection Bureau – mandated to promote and protect the health of Canadians by assessing and managing the risks posed by radiation exposure in living, working and recreational environments.
National Dose Registry – the primary provider of services that monitor and report on radiation exposure for workers
Federal-Provincial-Territorial Radiation Protection Committee – An intergovernmental Committee established to support Federal, Provincial and Territorial radiation protection agencies in their respective mandates
Transportation Canada Transporation of Dangerous Goods – Information for the transportation of dangerous goods in Canada by all modes of transport.