Nuclear & Atomic World News
- Call for Papers: Focusing on Safety and Sustainability for Radioactive Waste Management, Decommissioning, Environmental Protection and Remediation
- IAEA Team in Uzbekistan Concludes Site and External Events Design (SEED) Review for the Country’s First Nuclear Power Plant
- Nuclear Explained – How to Develop a Nuclear Power Programme
- Update 144 – IAEA Director General Statement on Situation in Ukraine
- IAEA missions established at all nuclear power plants across Ukraine
- What is Radiation?
- IAEA Awards 150 Women Marie Skłodowska-Curie Scholarships
- Update 143 – IAEA Director General Statement on Situation in Ukraine
- IAEA Task Force Continues Assessment of Regulatory Aspects of Discharge of Treated Water Stored at Fukushima Site
- Nuclear Energy Compared
- Update 142 – IAEA Director General Statement on Situation in Ukraine
- Update 141 – IAEA Director General Statement on Situation in Ukraine
- What is Deuterium?
- IAEA Grossi in Rome: Ukraine’s Nuclear Safety and Security, Pope Francis
- Seeds Undergo Radiation in Space to Explore Biology and Genetics for Enhanced Food Security
Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission – regulates the use of nuclear energy and materials to protect the health, safety and security of Canadians and the environment
To view their site, click here
National Dose Registry – the primary provider of services that monitor and report on radiation exposure for workers
Federal-Provincial-Territorial Radiation Protection Committee – An intergovernmental Committee established to support Federal, Provincial and Territorial radiation protection agencies in their respective mandates
Transportation Canada Transporation of Dangerous Goods – Information for the transportation of dangerous goods in Canada by all modes of transport.