Nuclear & Atomic World News
- Register for Virtual Radiotherapy Conference
- IAEA Highlights Support to Combat Cancer and COVID at Global Health Meeting
- Cotton in Pakistan: How Nuclear Techniques are Helping the Textile Industry
- Improved Soil and Nutrient Management Practices Increase Rice Yields in Lao PDR
- Nuclear Science and Technology for Climate Change Adaptation
- Security of Radioactive Sources Enhanced by the Republic of the Congo with Assistance from the IAEA
- COVID-19 Pandemic Causes Major Decrease in Heart Disease Tests, IAEA Survey Shows
- New National Centre to Boost Sri Lanka's Defence against Vector-Borne Diseases
- Virtual Cancer Control Assessment in Senegal by IAEA and Partners
- The IAEA in 2021
- CO2 Emissions Increase Ocean Acidity
- New Tsetse Sorting Technology Leads to More Efficient Pest Control
- Looking Ahead: Important 2021 Events at the IAEA
- In 2020 the IAEA did not Stop for a Single Minute!
- IAEA Informed by Slovenian Authority that Krško Nuclear Power Plant to Reconnect to Grid Tonight
Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission – regulates the use of nuclear energy and materials to protect the health, safety and security of Canadians and the environment
Radiation Protection Bureau – mandated to promote and protect the health of Canadians by assessing and managing the risks posed by radiation exposure in living, working and recreational environments.
National Dose Registry – the primary provider of services that monitor and report on radiation exposure for workers
Federal-Provincial-Territorial Radiation Protection Committee – An intergovernmental Committee established to support Federal, Provincial and Territorial radiation protection agencies in their respective mandates
Transportation Canada Transporation of Dangerous Goods – Information for the transportation of dangerous goods in Canada by all modes of transport.